Old July 11th 03, 11:42 PM
Peter Cremasco

Default Bicycle Registration

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:54:46 +0800, "Theo Bekkers"
wrote:

Err, what crap is that? The bicycle I was riding in WA in the 1950's
had a standardised numberplate, as did everybody else's. Yes, we had
registration, it cost 2/6 ($0.25) per annum. Attaching the numberplate
was not a problem.

But but but ... Theo! What about the turbulence effecting the
aerodynamic handling at normal commuting speeds? As far as I know, most
bicycles haven't been wind tunnel tested or designed to cope with the
perturbations in air flow that a number plate would cause.

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]