Old August 26th 03, 08:27 AM
GEBUH

Default When is the best time to teach a child to ride a two wheeler

i heard that a good way to teach a kid to cycle is to take the pedals off of a
2 wheeler and let them push it with their feet- eventually they get the balance
and will be ready for pedals, i dont know how well it works but it makes sense,
and you'll know exactly when they're ready for a 2 wheeler- when you see them
pushing and coasting on their own. i wish i had known about this when i was
teaching my kids- it would have saved me a lot of running and a sore back
gebuh