Old January 9th 15, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Doc O'Leary[_19_]

Default Raise your glass ( AG: Watch your ankles)

For your reference, records indicate that
John B. Slocomb wrote:

You are saying that the Chinese have been taking powdered rhino horn
for at least two thousand years and no one has discovered that it
doesn't work?

Actually, it turns out that my suggested use is a misconception:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoce..._trade_and_use

Regardless, *many* people have discovered that it doesn’t work as a
medicine. Just not the ones who take it, I assume, who may themselves be
ignorant of the placebo effect. If only they were homeopaths, too, the
rhinos would be doing a lot better in the wild.

--
"Also . . . I can kill you with my brain."
River Tam, Trash, Firefly