Old June 25th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default I can't find a cycling shoes to fit wide feet!

gareth price wrote:

I've got wide feet and I can't find any shoes to fit. I tried on Shimano
and Diadora yesterday both too narrow and guy in the shop reckons it's going
to be a hard job to find shoes that fit.

Sid Dominator Mega (note the extra 'mega") are the widest I have found.
Quite hard to find, as they are stocked by few dealers, but if you can
try them, you'll find they are good, though go one size larger than
normal, I bought mine via ebay, and went for a 44, which fit well, my
normal shoe is 9.5/10, so the sizing is maybe slightly small on the
Sidis.
Around £100, but I think they are worth it, good quality, and most of
all, they fit without squeezing my foot.
Alan.