Old June 19th 08, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Mountain Biker Admits He Doesn't See Wildlife When Biking

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

No, I would suggest that I am less of a hazard than you are. I never ever
advocate stringing piano wire across a trail, like you have done.

BS. You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers.

Then why do you advocate stringing piano wire across the trail, or purposely
placing sharpened sticks in such a manner that the only result can be an
injured bicycle rider?