Old December 30th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

Default Unispin

UnicycleJuggler;1160200 wrote:
Good job W.

I'm trying them at the moment, but I haven't given them any solid hour
long practice sessions. I've been trying them for a few minutes, here
and there, everytime I get on my unicycle. I've had a couple that were
really close to getting onto the pedals.

By the sounds of things I need to just put in the time and keep
practicing.

I'm really looking forward to being able to do them rolling.

Then it'll be onto crankflips.

keep trying, you might get them soon, my friend got them in about 10
minuets, also, I started to get them once my other friend told me just
to snap my feet onto the cranks. Also I'm working on getting them
rolling, both of my other friends can get them and I'm kinda getting
close.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!