Old February 15th 11, 05:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Bugger :(

Two punctures in one day - one, in the arvo, on the trip to Kingsford
and one, at 0530, on the way back from Kingsford!

Fortunately, I was carrying 2 spare tubes. Dunno why I was carrying two
tubes but I am glad I did.

Both punctures on the rear tyre. Serves me right for not checking the
inside of the tyre after the first puncture cos I found a piece of glass
embedded on the outside of the tyre the second time round - about 2mm
long sitting flat and barely noticeable/"feelable".