Old July 29th 05, 07:23 AM
Klaas Bil

Default I smashed my elbow

Steve, that's really bad! I hope you heal quickly (insofar possible)
and completely.

I usually MUni with 661's (shins & knees), helmet and wrist protector
gloves. I have realised for years that my elbows are the "next" thing
to protect, yet I never got around to buying and using elbow
protection. Maybe I should? But then what's the next next thing?

(I've never hurt my elbows badly. The worst was during the 2005 Dutch
MUni weekend. I fell backwards on my left elbow when I tried to make
it to the top of a skatehall ramp. It's more than a month ago but it
still hurts when I press it 'wrong' such as on a chair's hard arm
rest.)

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I ride like a princess. - john_childs