Old February 10th 08, 10:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Default pedal car for grownups!

cfsmtb wrote:
ProfTournesol Wrote: great idea, if only we could all do this!
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/Readthe artists text on the piece:

http://www.micheldebroin.org/texts2.html

Whoah, that takes me back twenty years when I slightly understood
postmodernist art theory. Now the hard drives almost full and the words
look too close together. Bugger it, I'll read it in the morning..

Postmodernist art theory? It's actually pretty simple:

* Throw together a pile of junk, if possible including dead animals,
faeces, blood, vomit or anything else that most of the population
finds disgusting;
* Call it an "installation"
* Demand money.

It doesn't work for many people, but those for whom it *does* work are
quite remarkably well off. ;-)

BTH