Old May 18th 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Shimano Headset

On 5/18/2017 1:52 PM, sms wrote:
On 5/18/2017 7:20 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:

snip

I think that was my first point, which you snipped. Not that I agree
that helmet effectiveness is under-estimated.

No one reports head impact crashes where there is no injury. As Jay
pointed out, there are a lot of crashes where a helmet completely
prevents lacerations, and those don't result in an ER visit.

There are also no reports when a wooly hat prevents a laceration. Guy
Chapman's experience, when he was "saved" by his wooly hat, is in no
database.

The wooly hat manufacturers should learn from the helmet manufacturers.
Think of the marketing possibilities!

--
- Frank Krygowski