Old May 9th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Wouter Weylandt dies after Giro crash

"--D-y" wrote in message
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...es-after-giro-
crash_171955

"Bad things do happen, but it's part of the sport." (Todd G on Universal
Sports, before learning of Weylandt's death)

It's part of life. I've lost good customers to crashes in the past
(usually with cars, but sometimes not). I've stopped trying to make
sense of it, because you can't. Once in a while I leave for my
Tuesday/Thursday-morning training ride and think about what I might be
leaving behind. Kids, wife, business, friends. Sadness. My best wishes
to his family.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com