Old July 19th 04, 06:17 AM
Dave@fnq

Default Terrorist cyclists selfish, mean-spirited, dangerous and aggressive

Blah blah blah....

In busy, crowded inner-city streets, confronting behaviour
by cyclists is making life hell for both pedestrians and motorists.

snip.....

Jenny Ward, Erskineville, July 16.

Why would anyone want to move to Erko and keep their car!? Erskineville for
****s sake!
This is the suburb that has the least amount of green-space per-person in
all of Australia!
And why are all these streets crowded? I only wish is was because of
cyclists. The roads in this old suburb were never meant for cars, they are
mostly not much wider than goat tracks. Even the fire brigade has been known
to sideswipe cars to get to calls because of all the selfish car owners who
leave them no other option.
It is an easy walking distance (within 1 km) of 4 train stations (on 2
diffeent lines) and goodness knows how many bus routes.
I bet she has the inner-city car mentality of insisting on parking right out
the front of her place too (as if she owns the parking rights).

Now please tell me this was some sort of troll.

Dave