Old March 18th 19, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default More pointing fingers

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 6:31:31 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/prod...issues-warning

Technically known as a "tis not - tis so" situation.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

The stretching problem is exactly what I had with my Fulcrum 3 tubeless on which O was mistakenly using Michelin Pro4 Endurance tires. When it blew off the rim what was plain was that the bead which was so tight that it was almost impossible to put on without heavy levers, was so loose that I pushed it on entirely by hand on the one side.