Old January 10th 18, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: The awkward stage

Still no sun, but the overcast brightened a little while I was
preparing to nap. Streets still very, very wet. I had to walk in
snow a couple of times, but didn't ride through any except for a thin
streak of slush in a parking lot.

Six miles, no strain. Longer nap than usual, but I got to it late.

And Weather Underground says that it will be a week before I can go
again.

The parking lot was Owen's East, where I bought a chuck steak to slow
simmer tomorrow, but forgot that we are out of carrots. Still a few
sticks in the relish plate, and I don't put much carrot in my stew.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net