Old January 27th 16, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Third ride not happening

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 21:46:43 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Looks like my next chance to ride won't be
until Wednesday.

And I took it. Not as fine a day as Saturday, but I didn't need
mittens, so I was able to take notes, so there should be two more AG:
posts. Assuming, of course, that I remember what I meant by
"comickup:stop" and "fit in winter" when I have time to write.

There were fine flakes of snow in the air, and temperatures were
predicted to rise above freezing, so I didn't stop as often as I might
have. Still didn't get home until after one o'clock -- despite having
risen at half-past eight, it was ten-fifty before I got moving.

The first time I stopped, I forgot to take my bottle in with me. But
I took it in at the next place, and closing and opening the valve a
couple of times got it working again. (Maybe that can be another
post?)

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/