Old November 11th 16, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Third ride not happening

On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 4:40:16 PM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:18:45 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

. . . and wondering whether I could find out the name of the
chronically-sore body part a little to the left of my spine, not too
far from the top of the coccyx,

Thanks to what I call The Easter Incident, I now know that that is the
sacroiliac joint.

There are some things I don't mind knowing, but regret having learned.

You mean having learned the hard way. Usually the only way to deal with these things are to ride through them. After the last two huge crashes I was on the bike again in days. Though not very fast, mind you.