Old October 8th 03, 05:21 AM
Cletus75

Default Food to take for the Around The Bay?

patch70 wrote:
Depends on how you go on training rides a bit. If you can do a 150 km
training ride without needing copious food, that may well be enough. If
you tend to run out of energy quickly, I would take more than that.
The provided lunch is either a meat/salad roll or a pasta salad, some
fruit, some jelly babies and a fruit drink if I remember correctly.
I try to eat something every 30 or so km so I took a fair bit more than
you suggested.

Thanks! Might need to stretch the pockets on the jersey and stick a
whole hand of bananas in there...