Old May 14th 05, 06:05 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:38:28 -0500, "di" wrote:

..
.."Is this trip REALLY necessary?" wrote in message
..I don't know why some people are so intent on arguing with this Mike
.. Vandeman. He's just a pathetic old fool with a very bitter and sad view of
.. life and all that it is and can be. His ridiculous crusade is impotent,
.. without any meaning, and of absolutely no worth beyond his own selfish
.. self-serving interests. If nothing else, he has proven without any doubt
.. the he is beyond any kind of reasoning with, beyond seeing past his own
.. ignorance and prejudice, and certainly is incapable of seeing anything
.. beyond his own twisted delusions of reality. This much should be obvious
.. anyone from the classic newbie that reads one of his posts and subsequent
.. replies for the first time right down to those that have seen it
.. throughout
.. the years. Does anyone seriously think they're ever going to change his
.. mind about anything?
..
..I don't think anyone would ever think they are going to change his mind,
..replying to him is just entertainment and something to do when not much else
..is going on. No sensible person would ever take him seriously enough to
..argue with him in an effort to change anything.

Then what are you doing? Idiot.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande