Old May 14th 05, 11:05 PM
di

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 11:38:28 -0500, "di" wrote:
.
.I don't think anyone would ever think they are going to change his mind,
.replying to him is just entertainment and something to do when not much
else
.is going on. No sensible person would ever take him seriously enough
.argue with him in an effort to change anything.

Then what are you doing? Idiot.
===

I'm certainly not trying to change your mind about anything, like I said
earlier you're entertainment. A toy to wind up and see what your reaction
will be when you reply, but unfortunately it's usually always the same,
"Liar", "Idiot", "Duh". I really don't want to see you become a sensible
person, the way you are now makes you one of mountain biking's best assets
because people can see what a radical environmentalist "want-to-be" is
really like. Keep being a jerk, I enjoy rattling your cage from time to
time.