Old May 15th 05, 02:33 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 14 May 2005 20:18:32 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Sat, 14 May 2005 16:58:00 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:14:47 -0700, "GaryG" wrote:
..
...Mikey - you're the one making all these claims for expertise. Therefore, it
...is incumbent upon you to establish your bona fides.
..
..I already did: Ph.D.
..
..And nothing since then? That was about 30 years ago. Real scientists
..continue to publish in peer-reviewed journals, and advance their
..knowledge with new information. Real scientists stay with their field
..of expertise, and do not spout off on every other topic with a claim
..of their PhD making them expert on that as well.

What do YOU know about "real scientists"? Don't make us laugh.

..How come more people do not get the Omni PhD (tm) like you did, making
..them expert in everything?
..
..Your PhD as used now seems to be nothing more than an attempt at
..intimidation. It certainly is not relevant to your crusade.
..
..You have gone from the statistical approach you apparently used for
..your PhD, to now just KNOWING the TRUTH about everything.
..
..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)

===