Old August 9th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Raptor

Default I yelled at an old fart today.

And several other drivers. Really, it was not a good day for the local
cagers. More people tried to cut me off (turning in front of me either
coming or going in the same direction) than I usually see in five rides.
In each case, I slowed, they slowed, and I kept to my line, yelling or
glaring all the way.

That one old guy, in retrospect, seemed to have a vaguely mortified look
on his face and was probably saying something like, "Oops, sorry."

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,