Old November 16th 17, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Does anyone know PM-PM-F/R203 adapters

On 2017-11-15 11:08, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/14/2017 4:13 PM, Joerg wrote:

Our two cars are now 21 and 22 years old. Not a lick of trouble and
they look like new.

Yes, I remember your claim that despite its age, at least one of your
cars has never needed any repair, not even to have a light bulb changed.

Correct. The Mitsubishi Montero Sport from 1997. Of course I had the
timing belts swapped because of age. When they came out they looked like
new. Just like we humans buy new shoes and undergo colonoscopies after a
certain age cars also need PM and check-ups.

What I claimed was that there was never a defect. Because there wasn't.

I wonder if anyone here really believes you. I certainly don't.

I do not care.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/