Old May 29th 06, 11:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Why People Mountain Bike: "the adventure of the ride is what gets my juices flowing"

"ChainSmoker" wrote in message
cc wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Okay, not tell me WHY you can't recreate without bring your bike onto
tre trail? Are you incapable of walking? In other words, Why should we
allow bikes off-road? Give me one good reason why I or any land
manager should allow bikes off-road. (Hint: there aren't any!)

Mike, give me one reason that we should allow hikers' shoes off-road.

By gosh! You hit on it! I resolve all hikers should go barefoot! Except
Mikey, his 11 toes would look funny to the other hikers on the trail...

11 toes? Turkeys only have 4 per foot, 3 in the front one behind.