Old January 8th 18, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

Default Anyone wear a helmet or elbow pads 4 black ice conditions?

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Just wondering if when it's known that there can be black ice on the
roads if anyone here wears a helmet or other protection (such as elbow
pads) that they'd not normally wear when the roads are clear. Do you?

Cheers

I normally wear a helmet so that’s no different. But I have some long
sleeve jerseys with pads in the elbows. With that and my jacket, I’m ok I
think.

I don’t wear hockey type elbow pads though if that’s what you mean.

--
duane