Old July 27th 03, 02:56 AM
Lewdvig

Default Thoughts on Cinelli Super Corsa??

My 87 GIOS Torino has less BB deflection than either of my aluminium bikes.

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
Silliness.

I ride a 57cm steel bike that weighs 17 lbs.. I'd say that's light enough.
Climbing actually is quite nice on a steel bike. To me the feel is
characteristic of a spring: you get this compression and expansion effect
which propels one up climbs. It's comfort makes for less fatigue in most

as
well to ride longer/farther. I weigh 190 lbs., and I don't recall ever
walking up a hill, but I'm sure there's a first.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:46:35 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"

from
Shaw Residential Internet wrote:

Imagine trying to climb on a steel bike!

Aren't there like really heavy people and that's all they can ride? I

think
they
don't try climbing though. They walk up the hills.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace
I feel like I am sharing a ``CORN-DOG'' with NIKITA KHRUSCHEV ...