Old July 27th 03, 05:25 AM
A Muzi

Default Thoughts on Cinelli Super Corsa??

"Eurastus" wrote in message
I don't race anymore, so pure performance isn't an issue. I'm looking

for
traditional looks, comfort, and longevity. I've owned and raced on

carbon, Ti,
aluminum, and steel. I just keep coming back to steel.

"F1" wrote:
A bit off topic, but why do you want steel? I'm fairly new to biking

and
just wondering why anyone would want anything BUT a good aluminum

or carbon frame, price not withstanding?

"F1" wrote in message
.net...
I guess I understand the traditional looks and longevity, but I thought
steel was the worst as far as comfort goes.

There's naturally a broad range of opinion but this is the first time I've
heard that one.
You might try riding one some time.

--
Andrew Muzi