Old May 11th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Landis - its all making sense now

Sandy wrote:

Tell you what - let's test all NYSE brokers for drugs. Out of
"competition". Recreational and otherwise. Cold remedies, too. Alcohol.
Caffeine. Same for the military. Same for civil servants. Any time of
day, day of week, season. For their entire working life. Suspension on
suspicion. Two year bans for first offenses. Lifetime bans for repeaters.

Are you out of your mind?! Test NYSE brokers? If that high-pressure,
fast-paced environment, with big money at stake and cut-throat
competitiors nipping at their heels doesn't _require_ boosting to stay
competitive, I don't know what does! It's not at all like
cycl.......errrr, nevermind.

Of course the brokers I know of that were heroin and ecstasy addicts
probably didn't have a Good Doctor to help them choose their drugs
wisely.

I find it curious that you would even attempt to hold brokers and the
military to such an unrealistic standard. No drugs, indeed! It's not
like those _jobs_ are of critical global importance - it's not bike
racing, Sandy! They probably don't even have their own newsgroups!