Old June 14th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

Default how do i stop chafing in my man region!!

I got permission from the shop owner to offer a 20% discount on the
'shorts' (http://www.suburbansport.com/pi-0195.html) I described in an
earlier post. We have a very limited supply in S, M, and L. XL is
sold out. If you are interested, enter Coupon Code uni07 at checkout.
Free shipping within the US. If you want it shipped elsewhere, I'll
have to calculate the additional cost. The discount is good through
June 30th while supplies last.

While I'm on the subject, would there be interest in discounts to forum
members for other items like helmets, bike shirts, pumps, etc? If so
I'll try to get the okay to set up coupon codes.

--
patmoore

MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\")
"When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
'Online uni sales at www.suburbansport.com'
(http://suburbansport.com/unicycles.html)
http://www.usenet.com