Old February 16th 04, 04:41 AM
Mike

Default Bicycle Fit Checks - Worth the $$?

I am searching for a new road bike and I am looking for advice on fit
checks/measurements. I have heard a range of things from a minimum of
a quick visual check to limited measurements to an extreme of paying
$75 for a two hour fitting.

Is it worth paying this type of money for fittings? What questions
should I be asking about their measurements/techniques?

From what I have researched, the key measurements are : frame size,
seat height, seat location (front/back) and handlebar to seat height
difference.

Thanks
Mike