Old February 16th 04, 11:58 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Bicycle Fit Checks - Worth the $$?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:37:30 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction
Bicycles" wrote in message
:

The usefulness and joy of a bike doesn't come from its price, but rather
from how fun it is to ride. Why should somebody take advantage of being
properly fit on a $2000 bike and not a $600 one? If we, as an industry, did
a better job of fitting people to $600 bikes, they'd spend a *lot* more time
out on the road, a lot less time in the garage, and, in the end, we'd sell a
lot more $2000 bikes.

Would you spend 20% of the cost of the bike getting it fitted? In my
LBS it's not an issue, you get the money back if you buy a bike.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk