Old December 28th 18, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Power on hills.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 13:09:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 8:42:20 PM UTC-8, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 17:37:07 +0000 (UTC), Ralph Barone
wrote:

Women's clothing sizes? They just take random tags and sew them on the
completed product. If you judged by the sizing on the labels, you'd think
that I had at least three wives. I don't even buy clothes for her unless
she's there to try them on first.

The last time I shopped for jeans, I tried on a pair that I'd have
liked better a bit looser, so I tried the next larger size in the same
brand and style -- and I couldn't even put a leg into them.

That's why that was the last time I shopped for jeans. I've been
making my own for decades.

Wish I could hire a seamstress to do it for me -- I'm about two years
behind. I know there is more than one in the county, but they don't
advertise.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

They really are available. You just have to go to hardware stores and not clothing retailers. https://dungarees.com/carhartt-10208...B&size=&cid=73

"They really are available. You just have to go to hardware stores"?
Err.... She was talking about a "seamstress", a lady that makes
dresses. Are they really found in hardware stores?

cheers,

John B.