Old December 2nd 05, 04:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinions about protective gear wanted

Jeanie wrote:
JD wrote: John Doh wrote: I'm looking for protective gear and
reviews. Mainly knee/shin and elbow/forearm. Specifically,
I'm wondering about these two. Fox Racing Raptor knee/shin guards
SIXSIXONE Ricochet knee/shin guards The Raptor is more

expensive, is it much better? During a fall, does the top of the
kneecap joint tend to catch on things? Seems to me that might be
more of a problem with the Ricochet. I dunno because I don't
encase myself in plastic to go ride my bicycle. The best protective
gear is riding skill. JDThat riding skill got your front tooth
knocked out. Buy some protective gear.Jeanie

Nice formatting.

BS