Old February 25th 19, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Wear a helmet, you know it makes sense

On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 9:43:39 AM UTC, RJH wrote:
On 24/02/2019 14:49, wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:44:27 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

Common sense tells me that a cycle helmet can help in certain
circumstances - and it's worth wearing one on that basis.

I assume you always wear a helmet, not just when cycling.

That is why they have killed several children in playgrounds.

https://www.cyclehelmets.org/1227.html

Do you have the figures for children saved?

Nobody has those figures.

QUOTE: "A doctor in Sweden lamented, with regard to strangulations in that country and its child helmet law, "We know we have killed, but we can't show we have saved anyone". (Sweden, 1)