Old May 24th 09, 07:45 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Default Virginia Newbon stole my bike & uses Ride-A-Lot to furtheragitiate me

On May 23, 10:34*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Using NSA powers to hire black ops to steal my bike by deputizing them
as FBI agents, she had my bike stolen.

It's her last frontier of attacking me. By being homeless (and she
made me homeless by having me robbed by my landlord she took over the
property management) I have defeated her. I have defeated her with her
own action against me.

So now she is trying to rub salt in the wounds by using Ride-A-Lot in
that she is still mad that I make fun of Ride-A-Lot and god damnit I'm
making fun of him now, the fat putz is still riding beginner trails.
Is what is occuring Virginia Newbon controls Ride-A-Lot to a tee, he
is likely a deputized FBI agent so he does what she tells him. So she
told him to go riding and Virginia Newbon sent all these people that
rode with him in order to tease me because I no longer have my bike.
That this is the strategy of Virginia Newbon we all see it is childish
and it is entertaining for me because Mr. putz-blob Ride-A-Lot is
still riding beginner trails. This is hilarious for me! Virginia
thought it would bother me that he's riding and I'm without a bike,
but I'm laughing, this is funny as hell!

It's Spruce Mountain Trail Upper Loop Mountain Bike Trail and its
difficulty rating is beginner, no advanced sections at all. Some
people just don't progress. Now remember I made an offer to Ride-A-Lot
to teach him and get him in front of his chosen ineptitude and
Virginia being his handler wouldn't allow it. Her in all her power
can't get him to be a better rider. As the movie Obsessed showed
everything she believes is make believe namely her witchcraft.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=23...

Spruce Mountain Trail Upper Loop Mountain Bike Trail
Palmer Lake, Colorado

MTB TRAIL STATS
Avg Rating: 3 trail reviews *Status: Open updated 9/12/07 by
wjacobsen *Closed Open Wet / Sketchy

Difficulty: *Beginner *Length: 4 miles Global Rank: 1018 *Tread:
Singletrack Configuration: Loop
Ridden: 8 Wishlist: 7 Avg. Speed: 7.53 mph Avg. Time: 1hr 13min
Elevation Gain/Loss: +1,356/-1,353 ft

Your bikes are sold, Mark.
I sold them on eBay to some dude in Ohio,