Old April 11th 21, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Default Questions about value of bicycles.

Tom Kunich wrote:
Which one of you owns a bicycle shop and sells bicycles so that you know
the true worth of a bicycle? My idea that the only one actually able to
make such evaluations is Andrew. So perhaps Jay could suggest why he
believes my bike to be worth less than the average cost of other like
bikes on eBay based upon his belief that having a bike provided to him at
special dealers discount makes him an expert on value?

Not read said thread as I generally skip the arguments, the value will be
what ever it sells for as and when you do.

Roger Merriman