Old April 15th 21, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Safety inflation

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 3:38:11 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 4/14/2021 2:08 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip
I see tons of cyclists every day, well at least I did before the plague, and the only people riding on the wrong side of the road were homeless or DUII cyclists on BMX bikes -- or just assholes, like the guy headed straight at me doing a wheelie. I can't remember the last wrong-way cyclist who didn't fit into one of those categories. Maybe Ohio needs better driver's training.

I'm fully vaccinated and when you're ready I'm sure that Frank would be
happy to finance a fact-finding trip for us to go to Ohio to try to
determine why things are so bad in his area. We can investigate
wrong-way cyclists, lights, chain lubrication, and helmets.

I don't recall ever going to Ohio before, should be exciting.

I achieve full vaccination ("V2 status" (tm)) next week -- and then it is off to Ohio for my advanced degree in cycleology and quantum road positioning. We are developing a new "Zero Position" which puts you in the middle of the on-coming lane for maximum visibility. https://www.cyclinguk.org/sites/defa...?itok=2ZgMYIhy

-- Jay Beattie.