Old October 7th 03, 02:03 AM
RACER X

Default anyone going for just the worlds RR ?

I don't know where you went to school, but try using capital letters to begin
sentences. Just look at your post below - it's a disgrace. I bet you draw a
little circles for the dot in your handwritten "i" too.

The only way I'd consider riding with you in a car to "hamilton" is if you
filed down your front teeth to the gums with a Dremel and wore a paper sack
over your head with a cut-out photo of Christina Aguilera's face glued on to
the front.

No cruising in here, dude.

Racer X

"

is anyone here @ rbr just going to hamilton for the RR on the 12th (sunday)
? i live in southern NY so its only about 500+/- miles from me so going up
for the day isn't completely unrealistic. anyone else have similar ideas ?

shawn