Old August 11th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Chuck Anderson

Default RSVP 2006 Trip Report

Claire Petersky wrote:
I stuck it on my meditations site, just to plop it somewhe

http://www.bicyclemeditations.org//RSVP2006.html

That looks like a really nice ride. I've driven from SeaTac to
Bellingham (and back) on 5, but the alternate bike route looks like an
easy one to follow, and far more interesting. .... And then there was
the time that I started a tour from Seattle to Boulder by going up and
around the north end of Lake Washington on the bike path, but I went
east to Issaquah.

But the highlight .... to cycle into Canada for a party. Well all right.
I'd love to do a ride like that sometime.

--
Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO