Old October 7th 08, 04:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default Women Cyclists on Usenet

On Oct 6, 8:46*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 5, 10:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 30, 10:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Hey, Patrick - you dumb asshole, either say it in a couple of smallish
paragraphs or forget about it. No one in his right mind will read long
winded crap like yours. Try to keep your crap short like I do mine.
What we have he is a frank admission by head swollen Ed Dolan "THE

GRATE" that what he authors is C R A P !!!!!!!!!!

I think JimmyMac is FINALLY beginning to understand me. Now all he has to
do
is get a sense of humor so he can laugh at all this foolishness on Usenet
newsgroups like I do.
Laughable ... yes, laughing no, but I needn't bother. *Since you have

established yourself as the laughing stock of Usenet newsgroups, there
is more than ample audience to laugh at your foolishnes, but don't
misconstrue laughter with amusement.

There is no one more pathetic than a stalker like you. Yea, I am amusing,
you are pathetic.

That way, maybe someone will read you other than a lunatic from an
insane
asylum.
You mean to tell me they provide lunatics with internet connectivity?

Since you replied, care to tel us all in which insane asylum you
resiide?

JimmyMac should not strive for either wit or wisdom since he is incapable of
it. Only Tom
Sherman has worse wit then JimmyMac.

I think Tom will agree that you wisely left yourself out of the mix or
was that perhaps an inadvertent demonstration of wisdom???

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka