Old July 27th 05, 03:01 PM
jbuch

Default Phone orders to Harris - A cautionary Tale

Jeff Starr wrote:
I needed to call Harris to supply my CC #, so that my order could be
completed.

Well, between 6-15-05 and 6-23-05, I tried 54 times. Each time getting
their recorded message, that they were helping other customers. Well,
I finally got through on the 55th attempt, only to find out they had
been short handed and not answering that line.

I had the same experience. Not up to 50+ calls.

Really sounds like poor customer relatonships......

Really poor.

I now will only consider Harris if they are selling something that no
one else seems to have.

Just too poor customer relationships.

The insulting message is said so fast that you have difficulty in
getting the email address correct.

There is a deep insensitivity to customers here.

There is no excuse for it.

I would CC Harris on this, but I don't remember the email and am
"INVOLVED WITH OTHER THINGS" and won't look it up.