Old February 2nd 08, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
boulder

Default Driver who killed cyclist told to expect jail.

Yeah! I vote we lock his body up for 6 months - that's what these
people need, a taste of prison, that'll learn him.

And repeat offenders - string em up. Anyone killed twice going
through a red light, automatic death penalty I reckon.

Twit.

do be so ridiculous. It would have been enough just to tie his body up for
a few days on the traffic lights he ignored.
Some people have to try to make light of everything

Twit ? Ouch