Old December 13th 10, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 12, 3:12*pm, "Duane Hebert" wrote:
How can you argue with James' personal experience? *Just because it's
different than yours, in a city where a motorist only sees 1
cyclist in a half hour? *

Duane, I hope you won't mind my correcting your figures but you seem
to have (over) exaggerated the number of cyclists in Frank's area by a
factor of ~48.

What Frank said was:
"The typical motorist around here probably doesn't pass even one
cyclist per day."
See
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...22e961a8c7c8a6

Now that, being Frank's claim, is probably not factually reliable, but
it IS what he said. ;-)

DR