Old March 22nd 16, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Assault by motoring psychopath on cyclist filmed

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 10:02:05 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-b...06776856#_ =_

Many years since I was last in Bristol, making pilgrimage to W O Bentley's school, Clifden College, as I did annually in one or another of his cars. I didn't see any ghettos then. I seem to remember from my advertising days that we classed the whole area as socio-economically B1, meaning very well-off indeed.

Anyway, the internal evidence of the photograph, with the homicidal asshole in a BMW against a prosperous background tells us this is an entitlement crime (roads belong to cars, right?) rather than a race or poverty crime, not that I'm likely to excuse those either.

Andre Jute
Ride tall. Stay safe.