Old March 31st 18, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Help With Choosing 700c Inner Tube

This is the bike in question:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-A...-Bike/15711186

The tire size is 28" x 1 5/8" x 1 3/8" (37 - 622) 400 x 35c
The flat tube says 700 x 35/43c

Available to me at Walmart a

Bell Inner Tube Standard
27" Asos fits 700c 28 x 32c
Fits tire width 1 1/8 - 1 1/4

------or

Bell inner Tube Presta
700c ROAD ONLY
Fits tire width 25 - 32c

The tire tube I have now that is flat referenced above is standard. I would prefer it if the Walmart standard tube above will work since the only hand pump I have is standard. If not and the second option with the Presta valve is the only way to go then I am going to try a trick I saw online cutting off the top of the valve cap and trying that with the standard pump. Thanks.