Old February 9th 04, 10:40 AM
Daren Austin

Default Been shopping?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message . ..
Little Pete (7) has a new bike.

url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Peteybike

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

I see you followed my advice :-) A nice bike indeed. And Thomas'
comment was cool, Lance rides one as well!

Did you swap tyres for something a little more slick?

I can confirm that they are pretty kid proof, although Thomas has been
trained to prop it on it's stand rather than just drop it. Stopping
him riding up kerbs took a little longer (*&*%&&^* font suspension,
never had that when I were a kid...)

Kind regards,

Daren

PS 4.5 miles will be a breeze on that bike.

Remove outer garment for reply