Old January 22nd 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Question for Joerg

On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 11:57:07 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Jobst was renowned for riding extreme terrain with his road bike. Too
bad he's not here to comment.

Despite the card in the car and the rollator in the closet, I'm still
quite certain that I could take my road bike anywhere the boys can
take their mountain bikes -- but I don't guarantee that I'll do it in
one trip.

If they come back with holes in their Gatorskins, I won't try -- I've
long since given up fixing flats, and I don't think the Trailhouse has
a tow truck.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net