Old March 5th 16, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Rentals in Spain? (was: StarPerú DESTROYED the bicycle)

On 02-24-2016 13:06, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
StarPerú destroyed my Brompton. I am not exaggerating. The damage is
so severe it seems to have been intentional. They claim that by
identifying it as a bicycle, I released them from any responsibility. I
claim that identifying it as a bicycle constitutes a recommendation for
appropriate care, not a request for greater abuse! I told them my
insurance company's lawyers will likely have their own interpretation.

Considering just claiming the money instead of repairing. That would
require buying or renting cheap in different places.

Anyone know about rentals in Pamplona? Or price of a used one in
tolerable condition? Will be going from Pamplona to Zamora, mostly on
the Camino de Santiago, 25 to 40 kilometers per day. (Maybe more.)

--
Wes Groleau