Old March 19th 17, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default The University of Aalborg Study on Daytime Flashing Lights forBicycles.

On 3/19/2017 2:02 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

The only link I can find to the original study is listed on the
Wikipedia Bicycle Lighting page as footnote 8. However the links to
both the original Danish and English translation are broken. Also, I
would have expected to see a copy of the study on the Reelight web
pile, but couldn't find anything. Duz anyone have a copy or a
functional link?

It's not free.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0001457512002606.

I'll check on Tuesday if our library or Public Works department has
access to this journal.