Old November 7th 12, 02:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A Cure for Violence?

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:31:57 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:36:30 AM UTC-5, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 1:44:48 AM UTC-8, Blackblade wrote:

I would be interested in hearing a real narrative ... but I guess you won't provide one since your testimony in court probably lead to the battery conviction.

If you know the traffic law (pedestrians have the right of way), then you know that the biker was at fault for DELIBERATELY running into me (because he didn't want to hear that he was there illegally). It's not brain science. You just refuse to believe because you don't want to. Obviously, the jury is irrelevant, since they weren't there. Nor were you. No HONEST person would claim to know what happened, given that they weren't there. Mountain bikers are not honest. Every one of them lied under oath.

Wait... What?

Then you wrote this:

"No HONEST person would claim to know what happened, given that they weren't there."

So you assert that he *knows* it was the rider's fault, and then in the same paragraph you write that someone who wasn't there can't reasonably claim to know what happened.

See why nobody wants to take you at your word? You are completely deranged.

Liar. You know NOTHING about "nobody", having never even done a survey.

If a mountain biker riding ILLEGALLY hits a hiker, OF COURSE that is the biker's fault! Even admitted scofflaw mountain biker Peter Frick-Wright admitted they were there illegally. Your brain is seriously defective, including the moral part, if any.