Old February 28th 18, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default The lone 26er in a forest full of 29ers and 27.5ers

On 2018-02-27 19:03, sms wrote:
On 2/27/2018 2:34 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Aye Chihuahua! You will be labeled as a sociopath who hates animals,
humans and baby Jesus. Pitch-forks and torches are coming your way.

Remember when kids use to go to their friend's houses to play without
pre-arranged "play dates?" In my neighborhood, the dogs now have play
dates with other dogs. I was talking to a neighbor walking "Bosco" and I
mentioned Jake's name and her dog got all excited thinking he was going
for a play date at Jake's house. I said "I should have spelled Jake's
name," but she said that that doesn't work because Bosco recognizes
J-A-K-E as well.

The smartest dog we ever had was a Shepherd-Retriever mix. She would
look at the dinner table and when she noticed an extra set she'd start
regularly pacing to the living room window where she could see the
street. Because that meant someone was coming. With her it also did not
help if we switched to German, she understood a lot of what was said
even then.

... At least the dogs don't wear helmets or have DRLs.

Oh they do :-)

https://www.rockstarpuppyboutique.com/dog-helmets/

Some day I want a Mohawk helmet.

--